About VGTU project@HomeThe aim of this project is to provide a powerful distributed computing platform for scientists of Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) as well as others Lithuanian academic institutions. The project is being run by a group of scientists from VGTU
- Prof. Raimondas Čiegis (firstname.lastname@example.org), VGTU Department of Mathematical Modelling,
- Dr. Vadimas Starikovičius (email@example.com), VGTU Laboratory of Parallel Computing.
Here you can find the description of the current application. You can participate in the project as volunteer if you agree to share your computer power with us to solve these scientific problems. You can do this by downloading and running a free program on your computer. Check below how to join the project.
Join VGTU project@Home
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Add Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- Teams - create or join a team